TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Boys that Bite

196094
Jan 28, 12

bookshelves: 2010-read, kindlepurchase2010
Read in January, 2010

What I Loved: This was a fun quick read that sort of reminded me of a Buffy The Vampire Slayer episode--except no real slayage unless you count Bertha! Magnus is the perfect guy for Sunny even though he is a vampire and their quipping is fun to read. I giggled more than a few times during this book.

What I Liked: Rayne--though she was not in the book enough for me probably because I liked her more than Sunny. The blog entry at the end has me thinking the next book is about her though so I am excited!

Complaints: As much as I loved the quippy banter at points it does get a little much. That being said the book was fun to read and filled that "escape to a different place" thing really well.

Why I gave it a 3: I really enjoyed this fun book. Anything that can make me giggle out loud is worth it to me.

Who would I recommend it too: Actually fans of Light Paranormal YA and the quippy sort of banter would enjoy this book. I really haven't read to many light YA books and I think this fills that gap perfectly.

Author Website: http://marimancusi.blogspot.com/

Girls That Growl
Bad Blood
Night School (Jan 2011)
Blood Ties (Aug 2011)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boys that Bite.

12/08/2010
42.0% "This is a really fun book so far! I have to say Bertha the Vampire Slayer (very clever)"
12/15/2010
55.0% "The is a fun light read with some quippy banter. Kind of reminds of Buffy in a way."