TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Nice Girls Don't Live Forever

Character Rating 4.5
Story Rating 4.5
Audio Rating 3.5
Member of the Snort Club

NOTE: I am really sad that my May 2011 Series read has come to an end. This is the best book of a really good series and I am sad to see it end. Oh wait, just went to the Molly's website and there will be a 4th book! Excuse me while I jump for joy! If you love fun, sassy, and great character reads then this series is for you!

What I Loved: Jane Jameson is hands down my favorite book character since the feisty Elizabeth Bennett in Pride and Prejudice. Jane says the first thing that comes to her, is sarcastic, smart, runs a book store, and well is just a normal woman who happens to be a vampire. She makes me laugh out loud hysterically! Dick Cheney continues to be just an adorable friend to her and I had fun with his new dating relationship with Jane's best friend. I like when someone can make the lovable Dick be a man. I also, gulp, finally warmed up to Gabriel (only took 3 books) but still think the boy needs a copy of Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus shipped to him STAT!

What I Liked: Just about everything in this book clicked. Some of my favorite parts were the Chamber of Commerce Meeting at the Mexican Restaurant, the baby shower, and most of the book store scenes. Nice Girls Don't Live Forever just really was chock full of fun times.

Complaints: None now that I know there is a 4th book!

Audio Review: Narrated by Amanda Ronconi who again does an excellent job with the women's voices especially Jane's voice. I really like how Amanda pulls off all the one-liners that Molly writes! I am getting used to the guys voices.

Why I gave this book a 4.25: Fun, Fun, Fun! This series was just a blast!

Who would I recommend this too: PNR readers who like the lighter fair!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nice Girls Don't Live Forever.