Kristi's Reviews > Aurelia

Aurelia by Anne Osterlund

Jun 02, 11

Read from April 25 to 26, 2011

What a fantastic book! I can't believe I waited so long to read this one! I had such a great time reading it and I absolutely adored the character Aurelia! She's the type of girl I always imagined a Princess would be. Not as stuck up snob, but someone that actually cares about the people around her.

The mystery in this novel was enthralling! I had multiple guesses as to who the killer may be and in the end I was terribly wrong! If you enjoy reading a good mystery, I definitely suggest Aurelia to you! There was mention of romance in the summary as well, and while I could see the hints and slight mentions, I wouldn't go as far as saying there is a love story present. I was sort of disappointed in that aspect, but I am hoping that perhaps there will be more resolution in that department in the companion novel, Exile.

The story was beautifully written as well. I felt like I was right at court with Aurelia and Robert! Osterlund has such a great talent when it comes to story telling, I loved her novel Academy 7, that came out a year after Aurelia, and I never thought to go back and read her earlier novel.... I'm glad I finally did!

Great characters, an enthralling mystery and a perfect setting, Aurelia is a wonderful read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aurelia.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sinead I read it and enjoyed it very much:)