Erin's Reviews > The Seduction of His Wife

The Seduction of His Wife by Tiffany Clare

Sep 21, 12

Read from September 19 to 21, 2012

3.5

I have a bit of mixed feelings about this book. It started out strong and the premise was very interesting and unique. I liked the wary/delicate dance that Emma and Richard do at the beginning trying to reconcile their misconceptions of each other and their current attraction. I appreciated how Richard had to come to realize and make up to Emma the last dozen years that he abandoned her and how Emma didn't let him off the hook. The explanation of his abandonment and her growth was real and flowed nicely in the story. But.... then it kinda stalled. Even though there was a bit going on, it kinda felt more like a plot trope to move the story along than a natural extension of the book. Their romance was front and center but when they do reconcile it kinda takes the wind out of the sails of the story. I liked the characters and the premise but the last half left me a bit disappointed. I will be reading more of Ms. Clare b/c I do like her writing style but I'm hoping for a more engaging story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Seduction of His Wife.