Lee-Ann's Reviews > Catching Jordan

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally

Jan 28, 12

bookshelves: hated-disgusted

My thoughts on this book are far far far from what i expected. Lets start with the main character,

Jordan

I did not like the way she behaved (like a guy) there was nothing feminine about her. She does not value or take into count the feelings of those around her especially when it comes to her own family. She also hates her father and practically blames him for everything. YES she does not have her dad's support (who knows better than her and understands the risks involved in the sport)but HELLO should you allow that to jeopardize your relationship with your parent???? (it takes 2 people to tango)..plus she has low self worth (giving herself away to the 1st guy that waltzed by who ultimately was not the right one for her). In conclusion, there was nothing wholesome about this character.
one word describes her (PATHETIC)!

Henry

I don't want to waste my time on my review of this creep but two words would describe him well (MAN SLUT) and this guy is actually proud to be one.

Ty

I pitied this guy , he seems to have gotten the bad end of everything. Makes a strange disappearance as you keep reading except for a few glimpses and dialogues other than that his invisible towards the latter part of the book.

My review ends here,the only character i liked in this book was Jordan's father ...BIG SURPRISE THERE since he seems to be the villain.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Catching Jordan.