Ciara's Reviews > The Sapphire Talisman

The Sapphire Talisman by Brenda Pandos

Jan 28, 12

Read in October, 2011 — I own a copy

So I couldn't wait to read more about Julia and Nicholas and I got exactly then when I started reading this book. It picks up a few months after The Emerald Talisman left off with Julia and her family welcoming her aunt's new baby into the world. She has also decided to keep the occurences with Alora secret as her relationship with Nicholas solidifies, especially since their is hardly any vampire activity. He takes her to meet an old friend who makes his special slayer weapons and also becomes more open with his feelings for her. But once they return, they discover that they are no longer vampire free, Alora has returned, only this time Nicholas and her come head to head with Julia in between only to discover that Nicholas and Alora know eachother, making him and Julia's relationship complicated, especially when he discovered she kept Alora from him! Enter some characters from the first installment and we have an exciting sequel with twists and turns everywhere! I really wish I could share my fave parts but I am not one to provide spoilers so all I will say is that a change takes place in Nicholas as he is forced to deal with inner demons, and boy does Julia's life get turned around!!! This is a must read to anyone who has already picked up the first one and don't say I didn't warn you when I say that The Onxy Talisman could not come out fast enough!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sapphire Talisman.