Ciara's Reviews > Love Unscripted

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

Jan 28, 12

Read in July, 2011 — I own a copy

Let me start off by saying how incredible this book is!!! This book introduced us to each individual character with so much detail that I felt like I was a part of their world!!! Taryn Mitchell is the bar owner who has been burned in the past for either loving too much or just not being enough since she is only one woman and some men like more than one!! She surrounds herself with a tight knit group of friends that add humor and family bonds to the story. Enter Ryan Christansen who is a famous movie star looking to escape from a large mass of screaming fans when he wanders into Taryn's bar where he remains alone with her hiding and getting to know each other as the mass of devoted psycho stalkers dissipates.
I like how their relationship starts off slow to become strong and emotional. My favorite part of this book is that it just doesn't end with happily ever after but follows them throughout a whole year of their relationship to the point where you feel the depth and devotion they form and can't help but fall in love with their commitment. Plus there is a sequel which is even better!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Unscripted.