Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Dangerous Boy

Dangerous Boy by Mandy Hubbard

Jan 27, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books
Read in May, 2012

Thank you to Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to read Dangerous Boy. I have to tell you this book comes out in August but it is a MUST READ! Lord there where so many twists and turns I loved every minute of it. The cover of this book is so on that after I finished the book I had to go back and look at the cover and then re-read the blurb.

Harper is just your average teen having fun with her friends. That is until the day she goes to the bakery to get her father a coffee and she meets the heart stopping beautiful Logan. She is awkward when it comes to boys so she is surprised that he is paying her any attention. But as luck would have it she has caught the attention of Logan and they soon start hanging out.

Logan is good for Harper because she has a lot of fears since her mother died and Logan helps her get over them. Harper has never told anyone of her fears but she trust Logan and in return he helps her face all of her fears. The closer they get the more intense their relationship gets.Harper is so excited that she can finally face her fears with Logan by her side.

As Harper gets to know Logan they soon realize that there are some weird things happening on in the small farming town they live in. Harper and others have found cow bones in their mail boxes and other strange things are happening. The only thing is everyone thinks it is the work of a crazy person but Harper thinks it is someone else. Someone that is close to them is keeping a secret. A deep dark secret and when it comes out no one expected it. The town is in shock and someone is heart broken.

What will Harper do when she finds out who is doing all these bad things to her town and her friends? Will she live long enough to tell someone who is doing these bad things? Come along on a dangerous adventure and find out who is trying to hurt the people Harper loves.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Boy.