Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja)'s Reviews > The Lord of Illusion

The Lord of Illusion by Kathryne Kennedy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lord of Illusion.

message 1: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika Lady D, Have you read the first book? I loved it! I'm planning to read this one soon, hopefully as good as the first.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Erika, I haven't read any of this series. I liked one of her other fantasy historical romances, so I usually buy her books when they come out. I'm looking forward to this series.

message 3: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika I'm still in love with the Fire Lord's Lover, it was my first from the author. Oh it was so much fun Lady D. Fun and inspirational. Can you imagine fantasy romance with funny talking dragon, gorgeous tortured elf hero, and (the best part) the heroine has the faith in God? Yup! I think you should read book #1 before this.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Self-Proclaimed Book Ninja) Will do. Have it on my bookcase in my room. Just staring at me!

message 5: by Erika (new) - added it

Erika Take your time, there are so many books.. But I think I'm gonna re-read it soon, lol :D can't help my self, the religious heroine was such a surprise in romance book. Good luck with your books Lady D and hope you'll enjoy it too, and please let me know when you're reading it :)