Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Lover Unbound

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward

Jul 04, 2016

bookshelves: 2012, 5stars-favorite-must-read-again
Recommended to Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews by: Books 4 Review Club
Recommended for: Everyone over 18!
Read from January 04 to 27, 2012

5 Tormented Stars
Dear Virgin in the Fade; Where has my mind been? I should have seen that twist coming a mile away. What do I speak of, you ask? Ha, my lips are sealed. You are just going to have to read it to get it.

If you were as emotionally involved in Zsadist’s story as I was then you will find Vishous story as emotionally engaging. Ward did another commanding performance with Lover Unbound. Not only did we see inside Vishous tortured soul. We were given insight to his past that made him the detached male he is today. All while diving deeper into his lineage and his mating that ripped him (and me) at the seam. Ward also managed move the other characters forward without taking away from Vishous pain.

I look forward to continued development of all Wards spectacular characters as she continues the series continues to captivate me.

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging, and well-crafted enough to keep me interested from cover to cover and beyond. The plot is astonishing with twists and turns weaved into a well thought and planned story. There’s no pretense and romance was well balanced and done entirely correctly with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors and incredible, undeniable chemistry. Predictability is at an all-time low. With the exception of series based books that follow the same path but are just as good. Overall, Favorite, must read again, recommend!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Unbound.

09/19/2013 marked as: kindle_read