Kay's Reviews > Callum & Harper

Callum & Harper by Fisher Amelie

Jan 31, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, young-adult, contemporary, new-adult
Read from January 29 to 30, 2012

Callum and Harper just can not catch a break. Just when you think their lives are going well, something happens to mess it up. The lack of communication of their feelings had me annoyed. But these two are perfect for each other. Their loyalty is undying. Everything ends well with the both of them but it is a tough journey before they get there.

"One day, you and I are gonna wake up and be alright. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but one day. One day. I promise you." - Callum

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Callum & Harper.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Aestas Book Blog Is there any cheating in this book???

message 2: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay No cheating. Just circumstances that prevent them from expressing their feelings for one another. It's a good book!

Aestas Book Blog Yay :) haha I just have to check with every book I read now lol. Thanks!

message 4: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay What book did you read that had cheating in it that turned you off?

Aestas Book Blog A Modern Love Story by Jolyn Palliata read the spoilers in my review and you will maybe understand why I'm a little scarred

message 6: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay That book sounds interesting though. But I can see why you'd be turned off based on what you said in your review. Some manipulative things are just too much.

Aestas Book Blog I loved the first half of the book and hated the second half. I have deleted the second half from my memory!!