Jilly's Reviews > Undead and Unemployed

Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson

Jan 27, 12

bookshelves: undead, favorites
Read in January, 2009

OMG! With the events at the end of book one Betsy has herself in a bit of a situation that she is not happy with though why not I haven't figured out. It is funny and I'm throughly enjoying all the drama.

I find it truly hilarious that Betsy's dream job is to sell designer shoes and what is even funnier is that she's good at it. Of course, she's a little biased because at times, if she doesn't think the customer will really take care of the shoes, she tries to discourage them from making the purchase.

To top that off there is someone killing vampires, Betsy's new subjects. She soon discovers that a vampire has paid a group of teenagers, led by a priest, to kill the vampires and it is up to Betsy and friends to find out who's the culprit.

We also get to know Alice a little better (from the end of the first book) and she's pretty cool. There are also a couple other additions.

I had to read this book because I really loved the first one and I think that Davidson does a great job of keeping you interested and entertained. I will definitely be reading more and likely keeping these books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undead and Unemployed.