Tami's Reviews > First Flight

First Flight by David R.  Smith

Mar 09, 2012

bookshelves: goodreads-giveaways, 2012

I haven't received my copy yet, just received notice I had won. 01/27/12
Received my copy last night, I have 9 others plus my current read in front, but hope to get to it soon. 2/10/12
Started this morning 3/1/12
Finsihed last night, 3/8/12

Kief and Tarc are best friends. They love exploring the mountains and forrests around their home. Kief's grandfather left him a map that he doesn't understand, but it leads him to a hidden cave. Kief is going to Academy with his friends. Once at school, disaster strikes forcing Kief and his friends to flee home. The Gars have attacked, and it is up to Kief and his friends to fight them and regain their homes.

The story was exciting and the characters were fun. Normally you would read this blurb or the ones on Goodreads/Amazon/wherever and think Kief is a teenager, but the book says he is 22. (view spoiler)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read First Flight.

David Smith Thanks Tami! We will be at the Little Professor Bookstore in St. George in the next few months. I will let you know when. We will be doing our "Book Cache Adventures". You can learn more about them at our Facebook Fan Page "The Dark Eagles". And check out the tables in the back of the book. Fundautum takes 292 days to orbit it's sun instead of 365 like Earth. Kief is 17 in Earth Years :)