Jana's Reviews > Eat That Frog!: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time

Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy

2069403
Jan 27, 2012

liked it
Read in January, 2012

This was a short, motivating read. A lot of the book is directed towards people working in an office, but as a stay-at-home mom, I was still able to apply a lot of it in my life. The book's main point is based on a quote by Mark Twain which says that if you ate a live frog every morning, everything else you had to do for the day would be so easy. It has helped me to write a list of the things that I need to get done each day, and then find the hardest, most important thing and get it done first thing. Then, you don't have to feel guilty all day that you aren't doing what you really should have done, and it motivates you to be productive for the rest of the day. I also like the point he makes that we will never get all caught up on the things that we need to get done. We just need to focus in on the important things, and realize that some things we are going to have to let go. The book seems to be well researched. He pulls information from many different reliable self-help resources to create a well thought out book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eat That Frog!.