Marina's Reviews > Kiss of Snow

5361951
Feb 14, 12

bookshelves: shifters
Read from February 12 to 14, 2012

Just finished it and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hawke and Sienna, what can I say for this couple? Their relationship has been building since book 1 althought without the frustration of unfulfilled passion.

SPOILERS!

Hawke is one kick ass, hard core alpha! I mean the guy runs the wolves (how more of a badass can anyone be?) and he's been alone forever, since he was one of the rare wolves that matted in the age of 10 but one of the unfortunate that lost that mate too early. His heart never overcome that loss and he is totally sure that he is never to be mated again.

And then comes Sienna, we've met her at Book 1Slave to Sensation, she is 17, she is one dangerous Psy and is pushing all the right buttons Hawke has! even though there is no mention of anything sexual, not until book 6 Branded by Fire but since then my heart was torn to pieces for them.

in their book for the first half my heart was working overdrive, Hawke didn't want to acknowledge Sienna's feelings and he thought is was just a childish infatuation, but then with a little help from the certain recipe of jealousy he did make a claim on her.

Fighting every cell in her body, she stepped back. "Stop it. No touching. No acting possessive."
Hawke's wolf prowled to the surface, a primal presence behind the human skin.
"Oh?"
"All or nothing." She held her ground though she was shaking inside, her blood going alternately hot and cold. "If you want me, take me. Or let me go."

I respect Sienna! it could have been a game of an immature mind but no it turned out to be the strength to support the right idea when everyone says otherwise.

"You are giving me enough to make sure I can't forget you and not enough to go against your all-important principles. Well, fuck you." Quiet, quiet words, because she would not scream and yell, would not allow him to see her break. "I don't want the crumbs from your table."

I really loved all the side plots.
I loved Judd all over again, he was everywhere he was needed a presence so critical even more of the rest of the lieutenants.

I absolutely adored Walker and Lara, who could have thought that Walker could be a volcano of possessiveness and passion!

I almost melted when Sascha gave birth to little Nadiya Shayla and the balance with Nikita so strange and yet so right.

I love the relationship the two alphas share, I mean those two guys are hilarious when together (even better when apart fluffy handcuffs).

I really want to know more about the Arrows Aden and Vasic (he is taking Jax to silence his conscience, that's so no Silent) and I missed Kaleb (never thought I'd say that).

Since its Valentines Day I'll finish this review with Hawke's words to Sienna.
"You are my every breath and every thought, intertwined so deep inside me that love's not a strong enough word-you have my devotion, your name branded on my soul, my wolf yours to command. A hundred years? It'll never be enough. I want eternity."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of Snow.

02/12/2012
20.0% "Sienna is braking my heart, poor girl she is in so much pain, if I didn't know this book to be PRN romance I would have kicked Hawke's ass!"
02/13/2012
53.0% "This sexual tension is driving me nuts! For heavens shake take her to bed........"
02/14/2012
78.0% "How long is this book, really?! I'm reading and reading and there is more!....." 1 comment