Marissa's Reviews > The Ripple Effect

The Ripple Effect by J.A. Saare

Aug 08, 12

bookshelves: ebook, series, vampires, urban-fantasy, favorites, demons, magic
Read from July 31 to August 08, 2012

I am so stunned and upset! I keep thinking that maybe it was all just a dream. A really horrible nightmare. I mean, I must be in some other dimension where my book has the details wrong. Or maybe it’s missing some key parts that let me know my suffering will not be for very long.
This is me after reading---->crying-big-blubbery-wails-of-pain-and-distress.

I don’t give any exact details, but do not click unless you have read the book. Because, I'm almost positive, you would figure out who and what I’m alluding to.
(view spoiler)

Well, crap. I know this isn’t much of a review, but there is so much I don’t want to give away! Although, I still must say, this IS a fan-freaking-tastic book all around. I just have issues with that one part. However, if this somehow mystically changes in the next book, I will forever bow down to J.A. Saare for the wild, emotional torture she so easily rakes through my body. I may even call her the master of agony, passion, and rage. For those are the things I seem to experience most when reading her books.
Now I shall sit here and stew in my grief, wondering if I missed any clues, waiting for any tidbits of hope to sprout wings and fly my way. I will wait.

I’m patiently waiting.

Still here, waiting... :taptaptap:

Sigh, who am I kidding. I will wait forever. Or at least another year. ;-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ripple Effect.

08/07/2012
62.0% "So much pain in five words. Oh Paine. You deserve so much more. Come here and let me take care of you..."
08/08/2012
73.0% "Fuck no! No way that just fucking happened! OMG I am *so* dying right now. Falling right the fuck apart, crumbling into a giant, miserable heap of denial. Nooooooooooo!" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Talin Did it end well?

Marissa Hell no! And yes. lol
It was a great book, I'm just really upset about that one thing that happened. Now, if that thing changes in the next book I will be perfectly fine with how things played out. However, if it doesn't change, and this is permanent, I will be forever upset.
Cryptic enough for you? ;-) If you have read the other books in this series, then this one should still be a must read.

☆ јⓐⓓε ☆  I so agree with you, the book was fantastic but that one thing needs to change, and I think and hope it will, but if it doesn't maybe its for the best cause the situation was just painful to watch or read in this case.

Talin That's it, I'm starting it right now and will continue Gunmetal Magic later, I want to know what's going on.

message 5: by Marissa (last edited Aug 08, 2012 03:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Marissa It was painful, for HIM. :(
I guess I was hoping (view spoiler)

Marissa Talin wrote: "That's it, I'm starting it right now and will continue Gunmetal Magic later, I want to know what's going on."

LMAO I look forward to seeing what you think about that thing.

☆ јⓐⓓε ☆  At one point I was hoping for that solution too :D
It wouldn't have bother me at all lol