Rebekah H.'s Reviews > The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant: Principles for Successful Living

The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant by Terry Felber

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: finance-and-business
Read in January, 2012

Great principles, not writing :)
This is a good way to introduce solid Biblical financial principles to young people and families. Just don't expect much as far as literary quality.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant.

message 1: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. Well, darn. When I see a review like this about a book I love I immediately jump to that individual's book list to see if they've read Twilight, then proceed to rip them a new one for not knowing squat about literary quality. But... seeing how you gave Twilight a generous two stars I guess I'll just have to keep it to myself. :)

Rebekah H. 2 stars is generous for "Twilight," but it was sheer entertainment quality that made me up the star from one. And I didn't care enough to hate it. I typically give one star to the "Worst Books of All Time," 2 to badly written/boring books that I didn't care enough to hate, and 3 to average reads that I didn't "love." 4 & 5 stars are reserved for the "love" & "wow!"

message 3: by J. (new) - rated it 5 stars

J. I hear ya, I was just poking. I'm no writer by any means, but I hate to see someone knock the quality of a book I love and then in their book list they've given Twilight and the 50 shades series 5 stars. I'm always like "Oh, where do I start?".

Any Dave Ramsey fan is fine by me. :D

Have an awesome day, Rebekah.