DarienMoya's Reviews > Few Are Chosen

Few Are Chosen by Storm Grant

Mar 29, 12

bookshelves: demon, 2012-reads, my-m-m-lovin, m-m-short-stories, so-i-laugh, release-2012, pants-off-reviews
Read from February 19 to 20, 2012

With a name like Blake St. Blake, how the hell can I not love this cute and funny story. Blake the demon slayer out on his first mission to rid the world of evil, with his well practiced lines and sword skills (not that sword, get your mind out of the gutter). He is also the chosen one, destined to save the world, but first he has to figure out this whole demon-slaying thing.

When an acid spitting demon shows up at the cemetery, he is patrolling. Blake is ready to put his skills to the test. Just when he is ready to do a showdown, another demon slayer jumps out wielding an awesmazing glowing stick and possesses power Blake only wish he had. It kinda pisses him off but he can’t help noticing that Mr Glowing Stick is a hottie.

What Blake later learns is that he is not the only chosen, he is one of the chosen ones (talk about feeling less important) and glowing stick boy is called Shadow. It seems Blake and Shadow have a lot in common, and a mutual attraction might be one of them.

This little short was super hilarious, because Blake is super hilarious. He was trying so hard to be all tough demon slayer, but in the end, he is just a kid learning the ropes. Blake and Shadow are a pants losing waiting happen, their fumbling into the sexual domain was just super sweet. I do declare they will be one kick ass team.

Let me just say that this story has the potential to be one great series. I want to see Blake and Shadow again as they grow into their demon ass kicking ways. I want to see their mistakes and triumphs and I just know it will be one great hell of a time. These boys will make you smile, and Blake St. Blake is one heck of a scene-stealer.

‘I proclaim thee worthy to be read’

More of my reviews and ramblings at PANTS OFF REVIEWS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Few Are Chosen.

02/19/2012