Shaeeza Haniff's Reviews > I Am Wolf

I Am Wolf by Joann Buchanan

Jan 26, 2012

Read from January 26 to 30, 2012

I read this book and experienced a whole new world of magic, fantasy, demons, heroes,legends and fantastical creatures.

Joanne Buchanan wrote this spell binding tale of the coming of age of a youngling. Jonah is sent away to live with his grandparents without being told a deep secret concerning his future. He is resentful at first and learns to find acceptance, friendship,his destiny and true love.

Jonah learns some of life's hardest lessons any young person has ever had to come across and he excels them with grace and determination. He is faced both the good and evil sides of the universe and he rises to heroism with the grace of his powers.

The development of the creature invites the reader to witness the demise of a persona of such evil that it is akin to King himself.

Five stars is given to this book for the way the author wove her story telling with poetic descriptions of spirituality and emotions.

"We all have those, the points where the line between reality and dreams blur. They still our hearts and make us all feel the warmth from within. They spark the angel within all of us and make us not only want, but need, to be better than we ever thought possible."

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Wolf.