Em-em's Reviews > The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Mar 02, 12

Read from January 26 to February 27, 2012

Anything could happen while being stuck in the airport but finding love is the last thing in Hadley's mind. On her way to her father's wedding in London, she missed her flight and was stuck in the airport for hours. A midst all her troubles she met a British guy Oliver. Is this love at first sight? or just another meeting of a boy and girl?

This book actually made me want to be stuck in the airport for hours no matter how tiring that could be. It was light, fun and romantic. Two strangers who have different ideas about things in life and still managed to talk and have fun and have that attraction between them. Hadley was full hate for her father for leaving them and despise her mother for making her go the wedding. She was a bottle of emotion waiting to be unleashed while Oliver was the mysterious funny guy who has a past that he doesn't want to talk about.

This book appeals to me in various ways. The conversation between Hadley and Oliver is funny and sweet. Any girl would fall in love with a guy who is able to make her laugh and have a conversation with her for long hours. Those guys are rare. It has truth in it as well, It is easier to reveal ourselves to people we don't know than to those we have known for years. I guess because there is that thought that we would never see this person again. However in this book Hadley revealed her family dramas because she was comfortable with Oliver I saw that with how easily they joked and banter with each other. At the end of the plane ride I felt that two of them didn't want to leave and the hesitation was just too strong to ignore.

It is a love story that will truly capture the hearts of many readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Laira Jhamille What bookstore did you get a copy of this book? I can't find it anywhere :'(

Em-em mine is an ebook copy. but if you want a real book i think i saw it is fullybook :)