Wei Cho's Reviews > 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School

101 Things I Learned in Architecture School by Matthew Frederick

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: architecture, favourite

Dear Reader,

As a future Architecture student who has taken some design classes in my nearest community classes, I find this book honest, insightful, and slightly comedic about what really happens to student in Architecture school. I find myself nodding and giggling at every "thing". It was just hilarious. It was very helpful too. It made me realize that I'm not alone in my thoughts and feelings about this area of study. I was actually beaming when I turn page after page. This is a very clever idea of a book, I enjoyed it so much!

Every page holds so much truth behind it. Totally recommended for everybody who wants to venture into Architecture. It should be a must read (more of a forewarn) for future students interested in the field. I am interested all the way.

The last "thing" the author learned, is very true. I've seen it, it's a hypothesis on its way to becoming a fact. However, I hope to fare better and accomplish most of my luxuries after five years in the field!

I am very fond of that book. It clearly expresses all that I felt while taking those design and drafting classes in college. After all, I'm not alone in this world. And definitely not alone in my pursuit for Architecture school. I am going to make it! And you (future or current Architecture student) too!

Happy reading.

My fondest valedictory,

CS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School.