Andrea's Reviews > A Want So Wicked

A Want So Wicked by Suzanne Young

Jan 25, 12

Read in January, 2012

3.5 out of 5 rating

I remembered liking the first book in this series, but I couldn't remember why. And when I tried to look back and read reviews, I couldn't find any spoilers (for once!) So I went in with a pretty blank idea of what was going on. But I soon caught on and kinda remembered what happened. And I enjoyed this next book too.

I enjoyed Elise. But I thought that her relationship with Harlin was a little weird. Her feels came on way too quickly. I mean I got why they did, but she didn't know at the time why she was so drawn to him, but she was perfectly okay being so attracted to a guy so quickly, even though she had never had a boyfriend before. It was just a little weird. And oooh...Abe was just creepy. The way that her first kiss was described with him was creepy!

There was a sort of surprise at the end (or at least I think it was) but I saw it coming the whole time. And that part was sad. It made me a little teary ( I don't want to give too much away, so you'll just have to know that there was a sad part!).

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Want So Wicked.

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 3: by Mackinsey (new) - added it

Mackinsey how did you already get the book???

Sheila I dont understand how people are reading this already?! The book dosnt even come out until June 26th. I want to know how people are reading this?

Andrea There are ARCs