UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva's Reviews > The Bro-Magnet

The Bro-Magnet by Lauren Baratz-Logsted

The Bro-Magnet is a laugh out loud story about life and love, told in the first person POV from a man’s perspective. If you’re married or have spent any length of time in a relationship with a guy, you know how clueless they can be when it comes to their feelings and the ways of the world… the real world, that is. Well, in this book we get to spend years inside Johnny’s head and while I still don’t think I’ll ever understand the way men think, at least I got a lot of great laughs from reading about it.

If you’re looking for something out of the ordinary, something light and easy to read, you really should pick up The Bro-Magnet and settle yourself in for an entertaining story.

This book was provided by netgalley.com, TKA Distribution, and author, Lauren Baratz-Logsted, in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bro-Magnet.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle [Helen Geek] I have this one. You make it sound so fun. I can't wait to read it **bumps up in the pile **!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Wooot! I hope you enjoy it! It's one of those fun, easy to read stories.

Teresa I loved this book, thought it was very funny and a story with a fresh perspective. I did a lot of laughing out loud when I read it! It's been quite a while since I read The Bro-Magnet and now I see that a sequel was published in December, Isn't It Bromantic, so I think I better get started on that one.

message 4: by Susanne (new)

Susanne Great review, Dhes <3

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Susanne wrote: "Great review, Dhes <3"

Thanks, girl!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Teresa wrote: "I loved this book, thought it was very funny and a story with a fresh perspective. I did a lot of laughing out loud when I read it! It's been quite a while since I read The Bro-Magnet and now I s..."

I haven't read that one yet. I just finished Pursuing the Times and am writing the review for it now.

Teresa UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Teresa wrote: "I loved this book, thought it was very funny and a story with a fresh perspective. I did a lot of laughing out loud when I read it! It's been quite a while since I read The Bro-Mag..."

Look forward to that review!

message 9: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee I liked it, too. Very entertaining. :)

message 10: by Jade (new)

Jade That sounds good. I'll put it on my wishlist. Thanks for the review, Dhes. It's a stand alone, right?

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva There's another book, but I haven't looked into enough to know if they're connected or not.

I just read and reviewed Pursuing the Times by Lauren Baratz-Logsted and I actually enjoyed it better than The Bro-Magnet, and it's a standalone, for sure.

message 12: by KatLynne (new)

KatLynne Great review, Dhes!

message 13: by Karla (new)

Karla Nice review Dhes...sounds like fun!

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva Thanks, Karla! Yep! It was fun :)

UniquelyMoi ~ The 1-click Diva KatLynne wrote: "Great review, Dhes!"

Thanks, Kat! *hugs*

message 16: by Jade (new)

Jade UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "There's another book, but I haven't looked into enough to know if they're connected or not.

Thanks, Dhes!