Bob Osborn's Reviews > The Dangerous Days of Daniel X

The Dangerous Days of Daniel X by James Patterson

M_50x66
Jan 25, 12

Read in January, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Th Dangerous Days of Daniel X Book 1 By James Patterson ( :) ) and Michall Ledwidge

This is an excellent book! With it being the second book i picked by author instead of recommendation, I was surprised at how much I liked it. I really felt in the action, and plan on reading the entire series.

This is about a boy named Daniel. He has no last name so is usually under the alias of Daniel Hopper. His parents were killed when he was a baby. They were alien hunters. They had a list of which aliens were doing what. His goal is to kill #1 on that list, The Prayer, because he/she/it killed his parents. It also gave their stats, strength, agility things like that.

Oh and one more thing, he has the power to create. He can make people and simple things, like signs, that he's familiar with. Even if he can't remember when, or actually met them, in the case of his sister.

He thinks he's an alien but isn't sure. He finally goes for an alien in the top ten of the list, Number 7. But will he be too much for Daniel? Read the book to find out!

I really loved this book. Anyone who read the Maximum Ride series will like it for sure, but I recommend it to everyone! I think some kids will relate to this in one way or another. Do you like this book, but don't know what to read next? Read James Patterson's Maximum Ride series, both of them, or Witch and Wizard. Both are great. Read, it's good for you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dangerous Days of Daniel X.