Shan's Reviews > Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right

Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer

Jan 25, 12

Read in January, 2012

I absolutely love Kieran Kramer. I am saying this after reading only 2 of her books, but she leaves me with such a good feeling when I am done. This is of course book 2 in the Impossible Bachelors series and it did not disappoint. I love that fact that the hero and heroines that she right are so perfect for one another and she always has me laughing out loud. At the end I finish the book and always wonder what is going to happen to every one else. The reason I say that is because all of the characters make an impression and you want to get to know them all.

In this book Lady Poppy has been getting tons of proposal of marriage, but she has her eye on one man in particular, so she makes of a story that she is on the verge of being proposed to by the Duke of Drummond. This way she can turn down the proposal without hurting anyone's feelings and save herself for the man she loves. Little does she know that the Duke of Drummond is indeed real and is about to make her made up story become a reality.

Anyway, if you like Historical Romance or have thought of trying it but haven't, this is the perfect series to get you started.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new) - added it

Marie Fricchione I will. Thanks ... just about right for today.