Claire's Reviews > Feed

Feed by Mira Grant

6319899
Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: favorites, dystopian-utopian, fantasy-and-sci-fi, to-buy, read-in-2012
Read from March 18 to 24, 2012

My first update, 77 pages in: "This is starting off a bit slow, but what's keeping me going is how realistic this situation is! The journalism aspect I learned a lot about in college, and if a zombie apocalypse went down, I could see it happening in this way!"

In the year 2014, they had cured cancer and the common cold. Unforunately, they had also created the walking dead. George and Shaun Mason are a brother sister team (along with the blonde tech wizard Buffy) who have been chosen as the blogging team to follow around a Senator who may become the next American President.

You see, when the Zombie outbreak happened, the news sources denied everything and lost much of their credibility, hence the rise of the Bloggers.

George and Shaun are two kick ass characters, going around uncovering conspiracies, writing the truth, and of course, killing zombies.

I wanted to read every detail of this world. I love that Mira Grant gave me so much background. She made an already scary-realistic world even more real and credible.

If a zombie apocalypse where to happen, my money's on this exact thing happening.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feed.

03/20/2012 page 77
13.0% "This is starting off a bit slow, but what's keeping me going is how realistic this situation is! The journalism aspect I learned a lot about in college, and if a zombie apocalypse went down, I could see it happening in this way!"
03/23/2012 page 364
62.0% "Still can't get over how realistic this book is. I don't want to miss one detail. Excited to finish it!"