Patti TheLoveJunkee's Reviews > Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many

Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many by Heather Wardell

Jan 25, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary

I picked this up as a free read and figured if I didn't like it I wasn't out anything but time.

Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many caught me right from the beginning and held my attention up to the end. I liked the "Survivor/Bachelor" theme even though I don't watch much TV. The characters were interesting and I enjoyed their "adventures" on the island.

I did have trouble remembering who was who because there were a lot of characters, but they all added to the story and it wouldn't have been the same without them; also I felt that the reason behind MC and Kent's breakup was kind of stretching it, as well as Kent's actions near the end, but the story was so enjoyable I just went with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seven Exes Are Eight Too Many.

♡Karlyn P♡ Nice review! I picked this one up too. It was recommended to me months ago so I had it on my wish-list. If you liked the 'Survivor' aspect, you may want to try Wicked Games by Jill Myles. It's another spin off of the series, and this book was free a few months ago too.

So, what was the steam level of this book?

Patti TheLoveJunkee I also enjoyed Wicked Games, which is why I decided to try this one, lol.

Steam level on SEAETM is very mild.

♡Karlyn P♡ Only mild? dang. :-(