Bryson S.'s Reviews > Among the Impostors

Among the Impostors by Margaret Peterson Haddix

Jan 25, 12

** spoiler alert ** Imagine a world that if you were the third child you would be never known about or would be taken away from your own family.I read Among the Betrayed by Margret Peterson Haddix. This book is the third book of the series. If you have not read the first two books, Among the Hidden and Among the Imposters I recommend you go back and read the first two before you read this book and the rest of this review. The book Among the Betrayed is a science fiction book because its not true and it takes place in the future. In the world that they live in and with their government they are only allowed to have to children. If you have a third child they are taken away from their family. Nina is the third child of one family, but she is not the only third child out there. They have hidden her for her whole life. She lives in the attic of her family home and very rarely sees the light of day. In this book Nina gets very aggravated with herself. She wonders why she is the third child and not one of the first two. She wonders why one of her siblings can’t be the third child, and why she can’t be normal. I really liked the book and how its different then how we live now. I think it was interesting to see how other people/ characters live and their point of view of their life and how they live/ survive. If the author had to change one thing iThe police search all around the city for third children because they know they are out there, but they cant seem to find any. Now read this book to see what happens to Nina and all the third children and if the police catch them or not.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Among the Impostors.