Kelly's Reviews > Cat Scratch Fever

Cat Scratch Fever by Jodi Redford

251943
Jan 29, 13

bookshelves: ebooks, 2012-favorites, read-in-2012, paranormal-romance, read-in-2013
Read on January 29, 2013, read count: 2

Oh, Jodi Redford, you had me at redneck werewolves. I would have been perfectly content with that alone but you had to throw in cat toys and a tag line that tickled my funny bone. Clearly you've been breaking into my house again in the dead of night (like a shifter-obsessed ninja) and rifling through my brain. This is getting very awkward. I might as well just give you a key and invite you in for tea and cookies.

*ahem* Right. I'm not really sure if this needs to be said at this point but I REALLY LIKED THIS BOOK! I mean, it has a sassy cat shifter who enjoyed a little bout of semi-private self pleasuring, a hunky werewolf who offered to even the playing field by taking himself in hand (heh!), and a passel of redneck werewolves! Plus, it's in the snow! Do you guys know how much I love books set in the snow? Okay, so my kink is actually when the hero and heroine get stranded in a snowstorm and have to be in close physical contact with one another while fighting their wild attraction (what? It's a very specific plot device that I happen to enjoy) but I am perfectly happy with two shifters frolicking in the snow.

Lilly is independent and mouthy. She knows what she wants and she's determined to get it. Unfortunately for Dante, the thing she wants in the beginning is his land. She's tenacious and pig-headed. She might be attracted to Dante but she studiously ignores it because wanting a redneck werewolf is not part of her game plan.For his part, Dante thinks Lilly is insufferable. He doesn't want to want her but once he catches her unintentional starring role in Cat Shifter Masturbatory Theater he can't stop thinking about her. And things heat up from there.

Wonderfully written and ridiculously fun, this book will have you looking high and low for a redneck werewolf of your very own. Cat toys not included.

-Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cat Scratch Fever.