Lindsey ( United By Books Reviews)'s Reviews > Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love by E.B. Walters

Mar 15, 12

Read from March 08 to 15, 2012

"Dangerous Love" is book four in the Fitzgerald's Series. I will have to admit I was swooning over Baron in "Kiss Me Crazy", but Ednah Walters took it to the next level in “Dangerous Love“. This is Faith’s story. On the night of Ashley and Ron's wedding, Faith manages to have a passionate roll in bed with Ken, then she up and left without him knowing. Bring in present day and a revelation that one of her patrons brought forth that someone stole her design after seeing it on another person. Not only that, it was her EX-Jerk of a boyfriend who stole her designs before. So what’s a girl to do when she doesn't want to bring her family into the mix? Go to sexy hot, Mr. One Night Stand himself, Ken, for help. Ken takes it on, but this time he is playing for keeps with Faith's passionate side. He wants it all, even if it means breaking down her wall one brick at a time; one passionate encounter at a time, all while helping her figure out who was behind the stealing of her designs.

Where to start? I loved Faith. This character reminds me of myself for most of it. She is strong, smart, beautiful, and independent. She doesn't want to be a burden on anyone, least of all her family. She puts so much hard work into the one thing she loves, her designs for fashion, and wants to make a impact. Ken is what I would call an alpha male with a soft center for the woman he can't get out of his head and heart. He made me swoon. Walters had me from the start, then a twist thickened my anticipation which I was least expecting. It kept me intrigued. I would go on a mix of swoon-festing to lusting then I would also burst out laughing at parts, coming full emotional circle with cussing out a few of the not particularly nice characters (a.k.a. the evil no-good thieving ones who shall remain quiet until you read the book). Just when I thought I had it all figured out. I had the mystery put back in when her cousin, Eddie revealed something. You have to admire faith with her steady determination to not let it beat her. You will fall in love and root for this couple the whole book. Walters definitely brought it in this book filled with romance, passion, deceit and danger. This is one series you will just keep wanting more of. I know I am already desperately wanting Lex and Eddie's books. Another good thing about this series is they can be read as stand alones. Although she brings the other characters back throughout the books, which I love, they don’t own the story playing out now. If your like me you though, you’ll want to see what part they play and will go back to check them out as well. Ednah Walters, all I can say is I LOVE THIS SERIES! Loved Faith and Ken and can't wait to see what you have in store for us next in the Fitzgerald Series.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Love.

03/09/2012 page 50
18.0% "lovin Faith"
03/11/2012 page 85
31.0% "ken is so freaking swoon worthy"
03/13/2012 page 155
57.0% "loveeee"
03/14/2012 page 273
100.0% "review coming up for the tour tonight <3"