Katrina's Reviews > Dangerous Love

Dangerous Love by E.B. Walters

Jan 25, 12

Read in January, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Dangerous Love ------------ what more can I say ...The cover is just stunning!!! *fans self-* Oooooooh this one’s a MUST READ !! What am I saying – The Fitzgerald Series is a must read !!! lol..

Faith Fitzgerald is successful, beautiful and a very outgoing fashion designer, - she knows her work and is well known for her designs . Faith is trying her best to work her way up the ladder, deal with life and just be the best she can be. She moves on with life dealing with family - some who do accept her and others who don’t. Life hasn’t been the Easiest for Faith but she goes forth to give it her best shot!( Single , dedicated and determined !!! I loved her spunk – she has great strength and Im sure she will be a character you will thoroughly enjoy !)

After finding out that her designs have been stolen from one of her clients - so close to her showing she hires Kenneth Lambert a sexy ex FBI agent and also one with whom Faith shared a lustful, spine-tingling night of passion. She knows he is good at his job, and hires him to find out the truth behind the designs being stolen.

Kenneth takes on her case thinking it’s time for payback, after she used him and cast him aside, BUT after seeing her case, realizes it’s more involved than first put forth. Faith is in danger and Kenneth and his agency and her cousin will try and get to the bottom of it.

A Dangerous Love or infatuation can lead to many things, murder, betrayal, mystery and nothing but bad luck. Someone is out to destroy Faith at every and any cost, will Kenneth be able to find out whom, why and if the designs are as easily to be found to expose the fraud that they are? Will her family support her through her most trying time? *

OH MY!!

I have to say Ednah has done it once again!! Passion that will singe your eyelashes,make your toes curl and leave you sheepishly grinning - .** waggles eyebrows ** and of course an intriguing storyline that will pique your interest and having you reading into the early hours.

Kenneth and Faith have electricity, a magnetic forces that just draws them to each other. Faith never denied that Kenneth was everything she ever wanted – but the time and place was just not right... Her night with him she never truly forgot!! ** sigh ** seeing him again brings back that night where it all began, is Faith able to keep the investigation work related! Or will Kenneth show her what she has been missing the whole time ** sheepishly grinning here **** he is definelty one hotty !!

Ednah has put forth all her descriptions and emotions perfectly creating a vat where the reader will be in a frenzy just to get from each page to the next. A wonderfully written storyline, that blends perfectly throughout with each chapter gliding from one to the next. The romance between Kenneth and Faith was absolutely delicious. There was no overwhelming amount of sensuality. (( not that I mind lol )) Instead, the delicious bedroom scenes and sexy action was very well balanced. The law enforcement aspect and the mystery involved in the story well placed.

If you can call it a *Perfect concoction.

Twists and turns are thrown in, romance , and While the love scenes and sensuality certainly took a place it was smexy and entertaining I was very happy that the action and suspense in Dangerous Love was certainly interesting and intriguing. The love scenes were wonderfully hot, with just the right amount of emotional angst blended in. I had to wander if she was ever going to show Kenneth some lovin !! lol..

I enjoyed all the characters Ednah has put forth, characters from previous books and new ones added, all placed well in the book giving them purpose. This can be read as a standalone, but I would certainly recommended that you read from book one so you know whom the characters are and a little about their background. Not necessary – just a recommendation!

Overall, as I’ve said throughout a wonderfully blended story line for the romantic at hearts who enjoy a sensual romance with that suspense that will keep you intrigued from page one right till the very end!
Dangerously Delightful !!
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Love.

Jowanna love the cover