Britainy's Reviews > Redwood Bend

Redwood Bend by Robyn Carr

Jan 27, 12

bookshelves: 2012, 5-floozies, comtempary, kindle, netgalley, romance, series
Read in January, 2012

Love, love, love Robyn Carr! Love her emotional writing and her character's heart! This book was fantastic and I never wanted it to end.

Katie and her 5 year old twin boys move cross country from Vermont to Virgin River, California to spend more time with Katie's brother, Conner. You might remember him from Hidden Summit (VR #17). Well, things go as well as any romance novel enthusiast can expect. A flat tire and rescue from a hot, Hollywood bad boy. Thanks have a nice life and everyone moves on. Or do they? Of course not!

Dylan Childress has changed his life dramatically from his bad boy Hollywood days. He owns an air charter business almost in the toilet and is out on a motorcycle ride with his pals. He happens on a mom and her kids and his life changes forever.

Of course a Happily Ever After is in the works, but with sweet five-year old boys and even a bear attack. Who can ask for more? A definite must read of 2012!

Thank you NetGalley.com for providing me with this ebook!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Redwood Bend.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anne OK Looking forward to this one!

Becky I thought the twin boys were a hoot. Especially when Dylan encounters them at McDonalds. Almost rolled off my chair

Britainy Becky wrote: "I thought the twin boys were a hoot. Especially when Dylan encounters them at McDonalds. Almost rolled off my chair"

I know! I have a 5 year old boy and I can only imagine the hilarity with two of them!