Yolanda Sfetsos's Reviews > Entangled

Entangled by Cat Clarke

Jan 24, 2012

bookshelves: ya-contemporary, mystery
Read from January 01 to February 02, 2012

I pretty much read this in one day, because as soon as I got started I wanted to see how Grace's life would unravel.

Grace is seventeen, and deeply troubled. The day she wakes up inside a white room with only a bed, desk, paper, pens, and an attached bathroom, she's convinced she's been kidnapped by a guy called Ethan. After all, he keeps popping in with meals three times a day and a bunch of cryptic comments.

To try and work through everything that led her here, Grace starts to write the story of her life. Which turns out to be a painful, dark, and emotional task. One that gets her one step closer to the truth with every new word she writes. Until one day, everything comes together and she starts to understand what's really going on.

This book was amazing. And totally addictive! I got so stuck into her story that I could hardly put the book down. This is a story of friendship, love, and secrets.

I personally, really, enjoy stories like these. Where the character's so lost and obviously broken that she has no idea what's really going on. And Grace is exactly like that. I had a feeling she was a little unreliable at the beginning, but it wasn't intentional. And I enjoyed how everything is revealed at the end.

I loved this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Entangled.

01/31/2012 page 15
4.0% "WTH is going on?"
02/01/2012 page 80
22.0% "Interesting..."
02/01/2012 page 125
34.0% "Grace, you're such a mess. Seriously."
02/01/2012 page 372
100.0% "This book became SO addictive. Loved it!"