Mey Buentipo's Reviews > The Bargain

The Bargain by Julia Templeton

Jan 24, 12

bookshelves: erotica-historical-romance
Read from January 24 to 25, 2012

This is my first erotic book read about a Norman and a Saxon. While I am reading I can't help comparing this book from Julie Garwood book titled The Prize. It has the same plot and same characters. In every turn of the page I felt the similarities of the two stories.

For the characters of the h/h. For me the heroine gave in easily and for the hero he is not too smart for me. It maybe an erotic story but still it has a story, not only smexy on it. It is like the smexy parts were only included just to say it is an erotic romance. I hoped the story between King William were elaborated more. To add that, the Scot revenge gave something more of the story. This book will turned it better if the conflicts and obstacles that both h/h have get through were expanded more.

The concept of the story captured me. Since it has a similarity of my all time favourite book The Prize, maybe I was yearning to be this story more like it. Nevertheless this book this not disappoint me. I felt that the story became rushed. I am hoping more from it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bargain.

01/24/2012 page 218