Sara ~Sphunky~'s Reviews > Enjoying the Show

Enjoying the Show by Marie Harte

Jan 26, 12

bookshelves: ebooks-i-own, kindle-lendable
Read from January 25 to 26, 2012

Very cute and steamy quick read by Marie Harte. I loved the primary characters as well as the secondary ones, and I can't wait to read Closing the Deal now! For a short story, Harte did an excellent job describing the characters and the emotions. I love her style of writing and look forward to her backlist. And Gage...um, yeah, YUM!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enjoying the Show.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Cute, fun, sexy short read, I enjoyed this one...still need to read "Closing the Deal".

Sara  ~Sphunky~ Yeah, I just bought both of them on Amazon. The cover of this one alone was worth the price :-) I'm thinking of reading it tomorrow once I finally finish The Gamble. I think I need a quick cute read after that one (and before I start Sweet Dreams).

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Sara ~Sphunky~ wrote: "Yeah, I just bought both of them on Amazon. The cover of this one alone was worth the price :-) I'm thinking of reading it tomorrow once I finally finish The Gamble. I think I need a quick cute ..."

OMG....I did the exact same thing!!!! Read it after the Gamble then went on to Sweet Dreams and I was gonna read Closing the Deal before Lady Luck but got to excited to read Ty's book soooooo good!!

Sara  ~Sphunky~ Ha! Great minds think a like ;-) Yes, I'm anxious to read all K. Ashley's back list now, but she has the style of writing that I think I need to read a short story in between in book. After all the buzz on Sweet Dreams, I'm dying to read it.

Dorsey aka Wrath Lover & KA Addict Sara ~Sphunky~ wrote: "Ha! Great minds think a like ;-) Yes, I'm anxious to read all K. Ashley's back list now, but she has the style of writing that I think I need to read a short story in between in book. After all ..."

Your gonna love it!!!

Veronica~Nhaughty This looks extra yummy!

Kellie G. I really liked this one & Closing the Deal is even a little better!!

Sara  ~Sphunky~ With this cover, how could I resist?! 40 percent done and loving it so far! Hot damn!