Come Everyone See A Revival Cesar's Reviews > James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing

James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing by G. Norman Lippert

Feb 01, 12

Read from January 28 to February 01, 2012

I was so intrigued when I came across this treasure, I was as many a big fab of the harry potter series, and like many others, I wished that the series had been continued on. I started into this book, and I have to say I enjoyed it, although there were some parts which I found not complying to my own likes, however the author has stayed true to the potter series and for that much there is a lot of credit.
I did miss however the influence of a female within the main charachters, but this may arrive when other charachters develop, such as James' sister. Another thing was that I thought that there was too much of an american influence, and yes I know that due to the american visitors there would be that influence but I did feel that it went a little too far.
At a couple of points whilst the story developed, it left you almost screaming at James for him to contact his dad so on, and I think may have been the biggest struggle with plots for the author, how to keep James' story seperate from the much loved stories of the trio of harry ron and hermoine.

For any potter-fan... this is a must-read !!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing.