Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale's Reviews > Unraveling

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris

Apr 19, 12

Read from March 20 to 24, 2012

Unraveling was not at all what I expected it to be. It was honestly so much better. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There was so much suspense and anticipation throughout the entire book, that I just could not put it down.

I honestly loved the entire thing. I loved the relationship between Janelle and Ben. There was something so sweet and honest about them that it made the book seem a little more realistic.

As they try to figure out how to save the world, they come across knowledge that not even they expected to find. Janelle has a lot to deal with. Not only with her life at home but her new found life that she was sucked into.

I don't know how she coped with everything so well. But she was determined to make things right and to find out what happened to her. She doesn't expect to fall for Ben but the more his presence is in her life, she finds it harder and harder to stay away.

There were some extremely sad parts throughout the book and I will admit I openly cried. I became so invested in all of the character's and Elizabeth just sucked me right in to her story.

This was a one sit read for me. I am not a big "sci-fi" fan, and I wouldn't really classify this as a sci-fi read but it had those elements and they were great and made it that much more interesting.

I loved Unraveling and I highly recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unraveling.

03/22/2012 page 290