Cathiecaffey's Reviews > A Novel Seduction

A Novel Seduction by Gwyn Cready

Jan 24, 12

What a fun read!! Both with the author's humorous writing of the characters and the story! I so want the author to write the KILT and VAMP books herself! (You'll have to read the book to know what this means, and you'll be glad you did!)

The hero Axel is a delicious one! Thats really the best way to explain his personality! You'll be able to feel that with all your senses in this story! He really gets to the heroine Ellery and sets her free from her rigid ways and feelings, bit by bit as the story goes on. I had a bunch of giggles and alot of smiles through this whole book! Without giving away more of the story, the author put in a part of the hero's condition within the book and so touches on an important health issue and clears up so many misunderstandings out there, as I too deal with this. So it was a pleasant surprise finding this theme in the book! There's so much to tell of the book but just don't want to give it away but A NOVEL SEDUCTION by Gwyn Cready is one that will be so hard to put down for the night, so I suggest a early start so you can read it in one to two sittings! I smiled through this book and often in the days after thinking about this story and the characters. Beautiful writer! An A+ and keeper!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Novel Seduction.