Jeaniene Frost's Reviews > Darkfever

Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning

Jan 24, 12

Rating is for the entire Fever series. Fast-paced and action packed, I plowed through all five books in a week.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Darkfever.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Molly Moblo Perusse Agreed. I loved this series.

Samina ~ Escapism~ Loved this series Jeaniene.This one of my favourite series along with Night Huntress, of course.

Kathy (Kindle-aholic) I think this is one where new readers to the series luck out - they don't have to wait for the next book!

Jennifer☠Pher☠ I plowed through them as well, I would like to reread them if there was time!

Christy Duke Me too Jeaniene. It's an amazing series and I can't wait for the others :)

Maria I love this series!!!

Vicki I loved the series too! I think my family suffered the week I read it. ;)

J~*Bhook-Junkhie Lol..Vicki..I had the same problem:)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) Love Barrons! But I also love Bones too!

JenRider it's a very good series..i read all books in two days..i couldn't stop reading..

Melanie Fun read! I too devoured the Fever series.

Aleida Vale Read them all. Very good read. Loved them

message 14: by Brenda (new)

Brenda You are SO lucky that you didn't have to wait for the fifth book- that ending was a killer in #4. O_O

Helene Stackhouse Ooooooh Jeaniène, this serie is gorgeous, you and Karen are my best authors since 1 year, we love you in France ! See you a later !

Manvir I also read all the books one after the other until I was done. Normally I'm not a big fan of books about the Fae, but I loved this series.

toofondofbooks Fever is awesome!!! Why can't you authors write as fast as we all read??? LOL:)

message 18: by Jenn (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jenn Jacobo One of my top five series!!!!

Elena Loved This Series!

Becky Awesome series!

Jessi I absolutely LOVED the Darkfever series. It was also the series that lead me to Nighthuntress (which is a solid representation of most of my daydreaming).

message 22: by Mariana (new)

Mariana I absolutely love the Night Huntress series ! Fever seems great too , I think I'll try it .

Shahd Mt. I looooooooooooove this series so much. I'm in dream fever right now. I really really can't wait to get my hands on the last book <3

Jordan Love the fever series!!!!! Excitement & drama & the conclusion does NOT let you down!

Tina "coffee and books" Such a great series. It's in my top 3. The Outlander series, the Night Huntress series and the Fever series are must reads.

message 26: by Jenn (new)

Jenn coming from JF now I must read especially when its being put in the ssame cataory as the Night Huntress series

Robin So glad to see you caught the Fever!

message 28: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Me too !!!

Kelly Just bought this book and I can't wait to start it. I've never been a big fan of the Fae in the past-hoping this series will change my mind since everyone seems to love it.

message 30: by Cindy (new) - added it

Cindy I'll have to gice it a try (after I finish with or get bored of Laurell K Hamilton's Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series. I have found them very good).

Tina "coffee and books" Cindy, I am 67% into Guilty Pleasures. I like it, but not blown away, yet. Do they pick up? I am figuring it's just suffering from the first book in the series syndrome.

message 32: by Rosy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rosy I loved this series too, but none have come close to my fav Cat & Bones!

Kelly Tina wrote: "Cindy, I am 67% into Guilty Pleasures. I like it, but not blown away, yet. Do they pick up? I am figuring it's just suffering from the first book in the series syndrome."

Hope you don't mind my answering your question, I've read most of the Anita Blake series and they do get better. You'll grow to love Jean-Clade. He's one sexy vampire, but give it a little time, Tina. :)

Aleida Vale Loved the fever series.!!

Aure   `Reading With The Dark` Gonna try and beat You my dear Frost, and try to read it in .. lets say 5 days( nights are included) :)

Teresa B. I loved them! I cried and thats rare for me when reading a book

Aure   `Reading With The Dark` Teresa wrote: "I loved them! I cried and thats rare for me when reading a book"

so did I Teresa, especially when Barron's died.. well the first time at least

Nicolette Have you only just read them????? Hang your head in shame :) I love Barrons, nothing sexier humming with the threat of danger. Barrons has it in spades. Bones has it when he exploded after playing the piano - my favourite Cat and Bones scene because to me that was the closest glimpse of the violence within if that make sense. But back to the fever series, the writing and the art of the story-telling are first class.

Browneyes I LOVED the Fever series. I want MORE with Mac and Barrons. I wish the writer would write a couple of more books showing how their love and relationship progresses, Just like Jeaniene did with Bones and Cat. The 6th Book in the Fever Series is a comic book and although I cant get enough of Barrons and Mac I just cant get into comic books.

Aure   `Reading With The Dark` I've heard there would be at least 2 more book in fever series. But we'll have to wait on it

Rachel LOVE this series. Can't wait for Iced to come out.

Kathy Me too. I made the mistake of taking book three to a weekend quilt retreat. I ended up reading book 3,4 and 5 instead of quilting. It was great!

Sheila Davis I loved the entire fever series. Could not put them down... Great read!

message 44: by Lucy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lucy I was hooked in the first 100 pages. I am on book 3 now and currently tapping my foot at work until i can go home and continue!!!