Nobonita's Reviews > Unravel Me

Jan 24, 2012

Recommended to Nobonita by: Maliha
Read on February 14, 2013 , read count: 01

TEAM WARNER!!!! :D
He might be a total psychopath and obsessive when it comes to Juliet but he's still my favourite. :P
HANDS OFF PEOPLE!!!

UPDATE:

This is sad.I expected better.What's the point with building up the anticipation with Destroy Me just to make Unravel Me bland? >.<

UPDATE 2: 9/04/13

So yes,a you can see,I changed my rating.Why?Because yesterday I was flipping through my copy of Unravel Me and bookmarking (with the cute post it bookmarks) all the good parts to find that there were just so many of them.And then I remembered that I rated it two stars on goodreads.And I felt guilty.Why the hell would I rate a book with so many good parts so poorly?So I signed in here and changed the rating.The fact that there was so much Warner is something I should be more than thankful for. I think the reason I rated it two stars before was because I was really pissed at Juliette and Adam then.I know,I know,I'm a really indecisive person. Don't listen to anything I say. :3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unravel Me.

message 1: by Megan (new)

Megan I feel your obsession here <3

Nobonita Megan wrote: "I feel your obsession here <3"

Ofcourse you do! ;D

Priscilla Warner <3 Hewin my heart in shatter me. I can't wait to read this book!!

Katy He was pretty awesome in Destroy Me. I wasn't impressed in this book.

Nobonita Katy wrote: "He was pretty awesome in Destroy Me. I wasn't impressed in this book."

I know right?!Some of the scenes were pretty steamy but just like Shatter Me I felt that there just wasn't any spark. :/

message 6: by Nobonita (last edited Feb 20, 2013 12:24AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Nobonita Priscilla wrote: "Warner <3 Hewin my heart in shatter me. I can't wait to read this book!!"

Hi Priscilla,he won my heart too but Unravel Me just wasn't what I expected.Hope you like it more! :)

Hamilton I am going to try and keep this sweet and simple because I absolutely love Warner and could go on and on! But he brings something so unique and beautiful that I admire. I am so happy that someone also sees that too!:D

Nobonita Aww Hamilton,I know what you mean.Warner is just a darling isn't he? xD If Juliette breaks Warner's heart I'm going rip hers out and slice it into teensy weensy pieces. >.<

Hamilton Do you mind if I join you, slicing out Juliette's heart if she messes with Warner:D and plus if she messes with him, that means he is available:D

Laura Benitez Warner is not what I think in shatter me. He's cruel? yes. Because of he's father. but he's not like that... he is so sweet he can't stop thinking in Juliette. Juliette have destroyed Warner in a good way... BUT if Juliette destroy him heart... Juliette Ferrars you are officially dead. I join you girls1

Nobonita @Hamilton and @Laura : Of course you can join me!I'd really like to see the look on Juliette's face when we rip her heart out...**imagines dreadful scenes** WAHAHAHA!!! xD Plus she totally deserves it for being such an indecisive,unknowingly evil and ignorant character! ;P

message 12: by Hamilton (last edited Apr 01, 2013 09:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Hamilton Amen!:D Warner doesn't deserve his heart to be broken. She needs to decide who to be with. I agree she is indecisive.

*** Spoiler alert!! ***

In Destroy Me i wanted to strangle Juliette. Warner was so sweet and every time she had feelings for him, she would always be like 'oh wait, Adam' :( I was fuming when Warner snuck into her room and when he asked her go run away with him, I was praying GO JULIETTE GO! And she stood him up!!! But then I felt better at the end of the book:D hehehe

Hamilton Sorry i mean Unravel Me not Destroy Me

Nobonita Hamilton wrote: "Sorry i mean Unravel Me not Destroy Me"

Ya I hear you!But you might wanna put that part in spoiler brackets,as there are some people who might be willing to check out this review but haven't read the book yet.And to be honest,I found Adam to be even more annoying in this book! >.<

Hamilton @nobonita

Nobonita Hamilton wrote: "@nobonita

Thanks for reminding me to do that!:D i also agree with you. Adam for me has changed. He isn't the same as he was before."

Any time!Btw you put spoiler brackets like this: < spoiler >sentence< /spoiler > without the space between the brackets and functions.Check the "(some html is ok)" part above your comment box for details. :) And yes,you're right.Adam's personality is just like the way Warner put it,(view spoiler)

Hamilton @nobonita

Ahh!! I see! Thanks again:D and Warner has such a way with words. Everything is so sophisticated yet so HOT!! This was so hilarious! (**spoiler**) ["You sick piece of shit,” Adam says to him, his voice low, measured.
“Such unfortunate language.” Warner shakes his head. “Only those who cannot express themselves intelligently would resort to such crude substitutions in vocabulary.” (**end of spoiler**) oh yeah! Go Warner!:D

Ashley ahhhh... Warner. I am so crushing on him!! I want to slap Adam. Juliette needs to leave Adam and get with the sexy devilish Warner!! With that said, I have liked Warner from the get-go. Who cares if he's the "bad-guy". He's hot as hell!

Nobonita Ashley wrote: "ahhhh... Warner. I am so crushing on him!! I want to slap Adam. Juliette needs to leave Adam and get with the sexy devilish Warner!! With that said, I have liked Warner from the get-go. Who cares i..."

Lol,Ashley!You just spoke my mind! Adam just doesn't have that spark that makes Warner so special! xD