Blaire's Reviews > Kiss of the Vampire

Kiss of the Vampire by Cynthia Garner

Jan 26, 12

Read from January 23 to 26, 2012

REVIEW: This review has been posted on my blog: http://www.thepararomanceclub.blogspo...

I must admit that anything that includes the paranormal and romance in it, sign me on board! So you can imagine how many different 'Vampire' books I have read over the years and a lot of them aren't really worth a mention... but this definitely is! Sexy, dark, with a crime mystery right in the middle- definitely not your average run-of-the-mill Paranormal.

Nix, as a heroine, is tough, kick-ass and really gorgeous to read. I liked the fact that she was complex and vulnerable but also knew how to take care of herself. But... Tobias! Two words- Absolutely amazing! I think what I found sexy about him was the fact that he was so devoted to the law and being good! I mean I love my bad-boys *rolls eyes, who doesn't?* but at the end of the day for me, it's the guy who you know will do everything to protect you and won't mess you around that I want to go home to. And that is exactly who Tobias is. The relationship between him and Nix was difficult to read at times because they have so much history between them that needs to enfold and then I didn't think enough happened in the present between them to completely satisfy me. Except the things that did happen, boy-oh-boy are you in for a ride! Hot, passionate and down-right dirty at times * SPOILER thinking of a particular scene that involves a lot of danger and... some other things as well*.

I also really liked the plot, the unusual history of the paranormals in the story really intrigued me. However I have no idea where the story is going to go now but it's all about the journey.

Overall, a book you will definitely enjoy and I can't wait to get my hands on the second book! So thanks netgalley and Grand Central Publishing for ARC!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss of the Vampire.