Na Deela's Reviews > Osric's Wand: The Wand-Maker's Debate

Osric's Wand by Jack D. Albrecht Jr.

Jan 28, 12

bookshelves: favorites, fantasy-other
Read from January 24 to 28, 2012

I don't even know where to begin! I don't want to spoil the story for anyone who hasn't read it so I'll try to write this review without spoilers. No promises :-P. First, I need to say that I really really hope there is a sequel coming! I kept looking for more pages when there were none left. Second, I need to say that the creativity it had to have taken to write this story really has me flaberghasted. This is, by my experience, a truely original story with unexpected twists about every other page. I'm pretty sure my husband thinks I've lost my mind talking about "I can't believe it ended up being a paun " and "how will Osric free the dragons?" This really was an amazing story that took me on an adventure I didn't expect. I'm honored the authors allowed me the privilege to read their story and I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone I know!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Osric's Wand.

52.0% "So far I am REALLY intrigued. This story is so different. Im hoping for some more free time this weekend so I can finish it. Im so anxious to see what happens!" 1 comment

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 2: by Jack (new) - added it

Jack Jr. So glad that you enjoyed the book! there is most definitely a sequel in the works right now. should be out this year too. Thank you for the time you spent reading and writing a review! :-)

message 1: by Jack (new) - added it

Jack Jr. You can read the latest news about the next book in the series in my blog interview here: Hope you like it!