Francena's Reviews > Prince of Wolves

Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis

Feb 07, 12

Read from February 05 to 07, 2012

What an amazing book, easy read the story flowed so smoothly, loved Jacques character as well as her 2 best friends Jen and Sally, their humorous banter kept me laughing out loud literally.. Oh and then there's Fane the Romanian werewolf that moved across the street from Jacque, who claims her as his "mate". So apparently they can speak to each other through their thoughts, but what made the story interesting is that theres another wolf in the area that claims Jacque is his true mate.. Oh It gets even better... the other wolf challenges Fane to a fight till the death match to see who is the last one standing and whoever is the one left alive will claim her as his mate and do some kind of ritual bonding ceremony.. But you must read this book to find out for yourself. Im looking forward to the 2nd book I cant wait for more Fane and Jacque love story :)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prince of Wolves.

Quotes Francena Liked

Quinn Loftis
“When you say gorgeous,” Jen started, “are we talking Brad Pitt boyish good looks, or Johnny Depp make ya want to slap somebody?” “No, we’re talking Brad and Johnny need to bow down and recognize” Jacque answered.”
Quinn Loftis, Prince of Wolves

Quinn Loftis
“Alright then, I guess that’s settled,” Lilly said, then she turned to Fane, “Lay a paw on my little girl and you will be a three legged Lassie, got it?”
Fane winced and then asked, “You both do realize I’m a wolf not a dog right?”
Quinn Loftis, Prince of Wolves