Miranda Williams's Reviews > Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07

Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07 by Jun Mochizuki

F_50x66
Jan 23, 12

Read on January 23, 2012

I chose this book because i love the series! Oz and co. continue the quest for Alice's memories, the secret of the Abyss, and Oz's 'sin.' The qoute I favored was said by Oz when he realized something and took his first step forward in life since he was young. "...I...I've been stuck in the same place for ages. Since that day...I've never been able to move forward at all...and I'm ashamed of it. I feel so frustrated!" My second favorite qoute was Elliot's reply to this. "Just how DUMB are you?! Like Leo said, I don't know your deal, but...but you...came to the 'realization,' right?! So-! At that moment..you'd already taken a step forward! Now do what you want from here on! Whether you keep going, or turn back..or go another way- it's all up to you!" This book is my favorite so far. The events taking place, the events that took place, and the events that will take place excite me. I'd recomend this book without a doubt for many reasons. It's a story to be shared with the world through my eyes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pandora Hearts, Vol. 07.