The Window Seat's Reviews > Lover Reborn

Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward

Apr 07, 12

Read from March 26 to 28, 2012

In a word? Awesome! Tohrment and No'One's book really was well worth the wait. If you are looking for Tohr to throw off Wellsie and move right along (or afraid that he will!), it doesn't happen at all. Right until the end of the book, Tohr agonizes to reconcile his feelings for Wellsie and the idea of moving on.

The Black Dagger Brotherhood never really understood Tohrment. When the other Brothers were living with their curses and living as bachelors, Tohr was happily mated and living a "normal" life. But when his beloved shellan Wellsie was taken away, Tohr lost any will to live and disappeared from the Brotherhood.

A year later, Tohr is now back with the Brotherhood and has had to face a ghost from his past. No'One was once savagely raped and committed suicide before Tohr could stop her. Now, the two of them are thrown back together and the tragedies of their past have to be reconciled. But to throw another wrench into the mix, Tohr is told that only by moving on in life can he prevent his Wellsie and his son from suffering in purgatory.

For complete review, go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2...
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lover Reborn.

03/27/2012 page 322
56.0% "Where are the Brothers? They are all pretty much cameos. Other than the major players, the person with the most screen time is Manny. It is a little surprising..."

Magda *rubs hands together* Soon!
I'm flying back home today & will be picking it up as soon as I land!

LouLou All I can say is AHHHHH, thing is, now all I want are the boys...

message 3: by The Window Seat (last edited Apr 01, 2012 05:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

The Window Seat I WANT THEM TOO!!! And I want a Z subplot. And I want Rehv and the sympaths. And I want... well, this could go on for a while... :)

PS - I already have a countdown clock!!!

LouLou Ohh look it, more room...I must take the time to bow to Lady Ward, for whom all great things happen...this book was delicious...it was the first cookie off the sheet after watching them bake, it was the ice cream on top of the warm apple pie, it was the first slice of pizza freash out the oven as the cheese bends and slides and tries desperatly to cling to the slice. I love how I was left with questions, comments and concerns...I love how she answered the next book question in the book itself. I loved how this book didn't just forget a main charactor for a new HEA, no this book work on all the levels of the greiving process and left a innocent reader raw and hungry for more...I need more Brothers in my life...Loved it...unless you could not tell

The Window Seat Loucresha wrote: "Ohh look it, more room...I must take the time to bow to Lady Ward, for whom all great things happen...this book was delicious...it was the first cookie off the sheet after watching them bake, it wa..."

Well said Loucresha! I think it is 358 til QHUAY!!!!!!!!!!!

LouLou Aimee wrote: "Loucresha wrote: "Ohh look it, more room...I must take the time to bow to Lady Ward, for whom all great things happen...this book was delicious...it was the first cookie off the sheet after watchin..."

Lol, if you start counting now, you will be crazy by 3/2013

The Window Seat Loucresha wrote: "Aimee wrote: "Loucresha wrote: "Ohh look it, more room...I must take the time to bow to Lady Ward, for whom all great things happen...this book was delicious...it was the first cookie off the sheet..."

Yeah...cause there is a way to avoid that scenario? I'm pretty much all ready there... :)