E_bookpushers's Reviews > The Mane Attraction

The Mane Attraction by Shelly Laurenston

Jan 23, 2012

bookshelves: own-it, re-read, paranormal, series, romance, read-in-2012, aoc
Read from January 23 to 24, 2012 , read count: 1

And Ms Laurenston continues to be one of my go to authors when I need to laugh and relax. Love re-reading this series :D.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mane Attraction.

Quotes E_bookpushers Liked

“But Sissy had a way of bringing out the "fun" side of anybody if she'd a mind to. To quote Janie Mae, "Sissy came out of my womb with her middle finger raised.”
Shelly Laurenston, The Mane Attraction

“Okay. Let's see what we've got." He lifted up her foot and said, "Well, what we've got here is a freakin' boat."

Really?" She slammed her heel against the side of his face, snapping his head to one side. "How big are they now, Mitch?"

Rubbing the abused side of his face, "Dainty little elf feet?"

"Exactly.”
Shelly Laurenston, The Mane Attraction

“They watched as the Shaw brothers played tug of war with a crocodile over what Travis would guess was a nine-point buck. The buck was still kicking, too, but that didn’t stop the brothers or the croc.

“I’m sensing the crazy gene, hoss,” Donnie mumbled.

“Ya think?”

01/23 page 237
74.0% "Such a great series to read re-read *grin*" 2 comments
02/13 marked as: read-in-2012

Brenda I've been feeling a re-read coming on too, but my TBR list and shelf are so huge I been holding back. I love her books!

E_bookpushers Brenda wrote: "I've been feeling a re-read coming on too, but my TBR list and shelf are so huge I been holding back. I love her books!"She is one of my comfort re-reads plus I am preparing for her next release *rubs hands*