Riku Sayuj's Reviews > Absolute V for Vendetta

Absolute V for Vendetta by Alan Moore

1651956
Sep 07, 12

Read from January 18 to 28, 2012

Watching the movie first was a big mistake - but maybe the movie had a finer dramatic tension to it, being less inclined to be so philosophical and cryptic?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Absolute V for Vendetta.

01/19/2012 page 41
10.0% ""Everybody is special. Everybody. Everybody is a Hero, a Lover, a Fool, a VILLAIN. Everybody.""
01/20/2012 page 238
60.0% "The Ending is nearer than you think. And it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to Begin."
01/20/2012 page 245
62.0% "The Ending is nearer than you think. And it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to Begin."
01/22/2012 page 245
01/23/2012 page 256
65.0% ""Did you think to kill me? There's no flesh and blood within this cloak to kill. There is only an idea. Ideas are bulletproof. ""
01/23/2012 page 256
01/23/2012 page 259
65.0% ""Did you think to kill me? There's no flesh and blood within this cloak to kill. There is only an idea. Ideas are bulletproof.""