Nobonita's Reviews > Romeo Redeemed

Romeo Redeemed by Stacey Jay

Mar 23, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: anyone who has read Juliet Immortal and liked it :)
Read from March 03 to 08, 2012, read count: 1

It is very rare to have a sequel which is as good as or better than the first one.While Romeo Redeemed does not fall into these category that does not mean that it was disappointing.For those who have Juliet Immortal,remember where we last left Romeo in Dylan's body? Well it starts from there and somehow, we see Romeo becoming a good guy as he tries to make Ariel fall in love with him within three days.Then there's also a glimpse of Romeo's past, and of the mistakes he had made.In the beginning and the middle, the story turns its course towards the chick-lit genre (not that I didn't enjoy that) but then sets back on track towards the end (Thank god, for there's only so much of something that I can take). But anyways, I'd recommend it to anyone who has read Juliet Immortal and would advise those who haven't to read Juliet Immortal first before reading this as you might be a bit confused with the story-line.(By the way, I'm always up for a third book but I'd advise the author to think twice before planning on writing one)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romeo Redeemed.

03/03/2012 page 12
03/03/2012 page 24
6.25% "The book has Ariel's point of view as well!Nice! :D"
03/03/2012 page 70
18.23% "Found Juliet's P.O.V [In Verona,1304] as well! This might get interesting! ;)"
03/04/2012 page 195
50.78% "Confused with my opinion on the book;its just that I feel that some things were unnecessary and therefore the genre tilted more towards Chick lit than Fantasy or paranormal,which I'm sure was what the author was aiming for...."
03/04/2012 page 196
51.04% "Evil,greedy and selfish Romeo!!!!!! :@ Why are you doing this to Ariel!The poor girl!!!"
03/05/2012 page 276
71.88% "Seriously Ariel!You've got to stop listening to Gemma!!!As far as I'm concerned,she may love u, but she's a total bitch!She's turning you against Romeo!Waaa!!!!!"