Jessica's Reviews > The Open Door

The Open Door by Latifa Zayyat

Jan 22, 2012

bookshelves: own, read-in-2012
Read from January 22 to February 08, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Open Door.

01/22/2012 page 94
25.0% "I can't tell if I hate Isam or love him. I think it changes with every paragraph."
01/22/2012 page 141
37.0% "I'm on page 141 of 256 of Doctor Who: Stopping for the night. I officially dislike Isam. I don't see why Layla keeps forgiving him. I love this quote though from Mahmud's letter, "The ones who truley isolated us...the millions...who love Egypt but only as long as this love doesn't clash with their own selfish interest. The true betrayal is the betrayal of those folks who love Egypt with their hearts and mouths but no"
01/22/2012 page 141