DrewBrees's Reviews > My Rotten Life

My Rotten Life by David Lubar

Jan 22, 12

bookshelves: january-goodreads

My Rotten Life by David Lubar talks about an unpopular boy thats having a really bad day. Just when he thinks things can't get much worse, it does. After being picked on by kids at school, a strange girl Abigail,
invites Nathan to try out an experiment that could cure his pain of embarrassment. Just as he's about to try the -Hurt-Be-Gone invented by Abigail, his best friend Mookie spills it on him which brings things downwards from there. As the three try to find a cure for Nathan,
Weird things start happening to him like loosing feeling of parts of his body.

I picked up this book, because I've had this book for a while and never actually read it. The cover seemed interesting to me so I decided to read it and see what it talks about.

I finished this book, because as I started it, the book was a bit confusing to me. But as I hope I'd catch on later, I did and actually found the book really interesting further and further on.

I think my friends would like the read this book because it's a relaxing yet interesting book that doesn't create too much unanswered questions causing too much thinking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Rotten Life.